Global leader in engineered solutions, systems and technology for industrial / chemical applications addressing INDUSTRIAL air pollution control and emission compliance requirements.
The Company is looking for smart, energetic and self-motivated sales engineers with prior related air pollution control experience or exposure (extremely important) to help grow the business in specific defined territories. Due to substantial success and customer demand, the team is expanding and growing, a number of different roles are now open for the right candidates.
The Company is a small privately-owned firm, but a global leader in its field for over 100 years (!) and boasts a strong reputation, leading technology and engineering capabilities and customer base in this industry with thousands of installations worldwide.
Passion for environmental concerns and pollution control needed!
Regional Sales Manager / Territory Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
This is a business development and lead generation role, NOT an account manager or “wait for the phone to ring” role. Primary responsibility is to actively target, develop and grow business in specific new sectors within the designated territory.
- Generate NEW leads from defined territory and defined sectors, nurture them through to proposal and close the deal. This is what matters. Priority #1, #2 and #3….
- Responsible for achieving booking targets through the sale of company products/services
- Schedules weekly activity with energy, efficiency and focus, covering cold calling, customer visits, channel partner visits and business development activities to drive new interest – prospecting, prospecting, prospecting! Activity leads to results.
- Works with Engineering to analyze customer process information, prepares Proposal and submits to client in a convincing and technical competent manner
- Works with manager to determine best marketing tactics to deliver effective results for dollars spent. Leads the determination of market strategy for each sector in the territory, and contribute to overall global strategy
- Prepares weekly activity reporting : meetings, call reports and prospecting activities; weekly /monthly/quarterly rolling sales forecasts; Maintains detailed documentation of prospects, meetings and visits
- Participate in writing articles and presenting white papers, improving technical documentation and manuals, including champion thought leadership in specific areas of expertise.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering – preferred.
- Alternatively demonstrated work experience in technical fields similar to ours – especially B2B
- Demonstrated and verifiable record of solid business development RESULTS from this field – you will be questioned on this and need to be verified/corroborated.
- Knowledge of regulatory and APC technology functionality – we cannot train for this role, you need to hit the road running – NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE.
- Knowledge of chemical contaminants, air flow fundamentals, equipment engineering, and related factors – preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant or applicable B2B work experience as SALES or BD, preferably selling air pollution control equipment, and/or capital equipment for industrial or chemical applications. Solid prospecting skills, to be verified.
- Single contributor role, no reports to manage. Substantial travel, expect 50%-75% average. Needs to be energetic, well organized, plan carefully and flawless execution.
- Passion for, and knowledge of, global Environmental concerns
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to sell up on proposals where necessary, and connect at all levels of organizations
- Expert in MS Office applications
- No Agency Please.
- No Visa sponsorship capability, sorry. USA candidates only.